Friday, January 4, 2008

Shoes

I love shoes. Those who know me know I love shoes. They're a fun way to spice up any outfit. I am not one for uncomfortable shoes so I don't even bother with such things.

This last Christmas, a friend of mine gave me a pair of shoes. He bought them secondhand. I know many people can get a little iffy when you mention the word 'secondhand', but I assure you, some good purchases can be made secondhand. While these shoes may be clearly previously worn (scuffed), it gives them a certain charm. I wear these when feeling punk, and I often wonder who it was wore them before me. What did they do to give them such a scuff? Were they in a club, stage diving as they churned out the tunes? Were they doing something less glamorous like tripping over their own feet?

I wouldn't exactly reccomend these for hiking or running or anything, but they're fun shoes nonetheless.


I will be out and about tomorrow. Hopefully I will find a willing participant to photograph.

0 comments: