Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Welcome!

It appears you've stumbled across SoCal Style.

What is SoCal Style?
SoCal Style is a fashion blog documenting fashion in Southern California. There won't be runway reviews. This is a one-person show. I walk, skip, jump, run, and so-forth with my camera to find people I feel look "interesting". Interesting may or may not constitute the latest fashion trend.

What places do you take photos at?
I take photos wherever I happen to be and have my camera. This may end up as the grocery store, on a college campus, at a museum, or quite possibly a gas station. Wherever I find you!

Do you ask people before you take pictures of them?
Yes. I will NOT take a photo unless I have your permission. The only exception would be if you were too far away (or moving too quickly: on a bike, etc.) to ask. If you happen to stumble across this blog and see your photo and do not want it here, just ask me and I will remove it.

What kind of camera do you use?
I use a Nikon D40, but the early photographs in this blog were taken with a Canon Powershot.

How do I contact you?
Contact me by email: socalstyle@live.com

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey! A new street style blog is born! Good luck with your endeavor, I wish you the best!

WendyB said...

You should make up a business card with the URL for your blog so the people you take pix of can look for themselves! :-)